Dr. Roshan Patel
Dr. Patel completed undergraduate studies at the University of Chicago, earning a degree in Economics and Biological Sciences. He subsequently completed his MS in Biotechnology at Johns Hopkins University. His medical degree was earned at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, followed by an internship in General Surgery and a residency in Urology at the Boston University Medical Center. Dr. Patel joined the Department of Urology at UC Irvine in 2016 as a fellow under the mentorship of Dr. Ralph Clayman and Dr. Jaime Landman.
- Undergraduate: University of Chicago
- Graduate: Johns Hopkins University
- Medical School: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Internship & Residency: Boston University Medical Center
- Fellowship: University of California, Irvine – Laparoscopy, Endourology, Robotic Surgery, and Image Guided Therapy
- Kidney Stones & Kidney Disease
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy
- Enlarged Prostate
UCI Urology – Newport Beach
20350 Birch Street
Newport Beach, CA 92660
UCI Urology – Orange
Pavilion III, Building 29,
101 The City Drive South
Orange, CA 92868
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Urology
- Director, Kidney Stone Center
- Chief, Division of Endourology
Great care, doctor and staff. I feel lucky to have found him.
Dr. Patel is a great doctor. Easy to talk to and provides clear understanding of available options. Very experienced in his field.
Unlike any doctors that I have experienced in the past, Dr. Patel made it clear that he cares and that he is compassionate.
Very knowledgeable physician, explained everything about the procedures and options.
Dr. Patel is an excellent doctor. He is kind and listened to my questions. He answered them in a way I understood.